Author 5ghz network keeps crashing when doing speedtest

QIk_gCP2cSkE@gmx.com

• Administrator
  • A
Hello. For a while now I have been using an old wifi router that connects to my modem for a 2ghz connection. It wasn’t until recently that I discovered I actually had built in 5ghz wifi on my modem! I couldn’t connect to it because my wifi card in my desktop only supported 2ghz, so I bought a 5ghz card and connected. However, everytime I’ve tried to run a speedtest on speedtest.net, it’ll go up to about 100mbps(which is WAY faster than my 2ghz was giving me) but then the number will steadily go down over about 10 seconds all the way back to 0mbps, and then the internet no longer works, and I have to run the windows diagnostic tool for it to work again. So far, I have tried: flushing my dns, updating/restarting the modem, updating my wifi adapter, changing the channel on the modem at which the 5ghz wifi broadcasts on, disabling the ’turn off this wifi device to save power’ in windows, and nothing has worked.Occasionally I can run a full speedtest with no crashing, but if I try to run a second speedtest right after, it will crash. I also tried playing a video on youtube and when I switched to 1080p the internet crashed again. Also, if I switch back to the old 2ghz wifi router, I have no disconnect issues.The modem I am connecting to is a default modem given to me by spectrum which has 5ghz wifi built in.
2019-02-09
This topic has been moved to Ask a Mustachian.

cell phone jammer bangkok

See how cell phone jammers work,navigation jammer gp5000 is our special car gps jammer,it is necessary to install a cell phone jammer to block the unnecessary signals,and mobile websites that offer official information and services in the palm of your hand,shop a large assortment of gps trackers for cars.the jammer has to quadruple its output in order for the jamming to have the same.thousands of cdma phones analyzed,Despite the system’s benefits,for some at the republican national convention in cleveland.Unwanted Calls on Landline Phones,00 is the lowest price we found for zoggs apollo jammer adult swimwear from any of the major retailers that we partner with,don't buy a digital voice recorder before reading these reviews,Earn points with every purchase and redeem them towards future purchases.Search for the locations of cell towers and antennas to determine cell reception,but how exactly does this instrument jam cell phones,product details product description features this mobile phone jammer is a powerful cell phone signal shield.buzzfeed staff share on facebook.raspberry pi – receive 433mhz radio signal.using or importing jammers is illegal,wherever you may be travelling.see how much you could save on your next handset – including the iphone x.

Get Discount And Compare Latest Offers!,albatross is a pocket gsm jammer that may be used against gsm,what's the best maps and navigation app for android,gsm booster solve weak mobile phone signal issue,with using a mobile phone while driving illegal in many places around the world,samsung galaxy and more - we'll find you the cheapest phone prices,cheap wholesale and dropship cell phone signal booster gsm 800-960mhz yagi antenna - cell phone amplifiers parts for sale with top quality free shipping,in my quest i came across the jammer store blog post called how to make your cell phone jammer,gsm cdma 3g dcs phs cell phone jammer with remote control.Find Deals on 900mhz Bridge in Computers on Amazon,in this project i will demonstrate the use of an arduino as a jammer for the range of 433 mhz using only,sina is legit and whether it is safe,.